M-I Stadio Srl was incorporated as a company on December 12, 2011, following the transformation of the Consorzio San Siro Duemila. The company’s registered office is located in Milan at Piazzale Angelo Moratti. The share capital, fully paid-up, is equal to Euro 1,000,000. The company’s core business is to manage the San Siro Stadium, as well as to promote its various brands and retail store activities.
The members of the Board of Directors are as follows:
- Roberto Buozi – Chairman;
- Pierfrancesco Barletta – Chief Executive Officer;
- Alfonso Cefaliello – Chief Executive Officer;
- Daniela Gozzi – Member of the Board of Directors;
- Manfredi Palmeri – Member of the Board of Directors;